February 10, 2010

random thoughts from J

What is going on in my life?

I sit at home, in my pajamas, and work. all day. by myself.
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I was really cranky for a couple of days about my taxes because I thought I was going to have to pay.
Now I'm getting back more than I've ever gotten back in my life. I even cried. I'm sorry for being cranky.

I'm still loosing weight. Eating healthy and every 3 hours, a gallon of water a day, exercising my butt off. I even went to a cycle class and didn't think I wanted to die. I did it!

I finished applying to USD. Their application was too in depth (for my taste). Do they really need to know how much community service I did? I made most of it up anyway.

I am grateful for my life. I'm marrying the most wonderful, funny, smart, {and} tall man!! I get to wear a pretty dress, on the beach, with my closest family and friends. couldn't be more excited.

My grandpa gave me a new camera. For some reason I've been super overwhelmed by it. Probably along with everything else in my life (that isn't that overwhelming...but I've just been overwhelmed). I'm going to my Auntie's this weekend for my "Birthday weekend" and her concert and she's going to teach me how to use the camera. I signed up for my first photography class by my fav photog. (who is doing our wedding. YIPPEE!)

I want to wear extensions for my wedding. Pretty ones. Not ugly ones. Not too long of ones. the perfect ones.

0 blurbs: